VeriShow 6.4 introduces a new products panel where products can be presented in the left area, and a few other improvements.
Products Panel to Share Product Content in Real-time
For telephone scenarios where an agent and a customer join a session together while talking on the phone, we now provide the option to change the standard left chat/video chat panel, which can be replaced with a new ‘Products’ panel. The new panel allows to view (defined per product) product information. This new feature allows:
- A list of (pre-defined) products is available to select from to the agent.
- The panel can be configured to show an image at the top, and boxes with customizable titles/text/links that relate to the product.
- The boxes are adjustable in height, and width of panel is controllable per product.
- Each product can be associated with relevant content (PDFs, Images etc) that is then available as relevant to the product currently shown.
- Products can be associated with Groups, meaning agents of certain groups will only have access to products relevant to them.
- Added a parameter – when selecting a different product, existing tabs close to prevent showing content not relevant to newly selected product .
- Added a parameter to hide tools except for Zoom and Pan for the agent, and another to hide the toolbar for the customer.
We have made various improvements that include:
- Automatic detection of area code – whenever a phone number is requested from a customer (e.g. pre-call form, web to phone form), the area code is now automatically set based on the customer’s geographical location.
- Clearer indication when a customer joins – when a customer joins a session, the customer name area is marked in green for a few seconds, to better show that the customer has joined.
- Option to hide the toolbar for the visitor* – it is now possible to hide the entire toolbar for the visitor if required.
- Option to hide all annotation tools for the agent* – tools can be hidden for the agent, except for zoom and pan tools.
* Available in Account Profile page.
If you would like to see a demo of the new products panel, please contact us.