Conduct instant high quality live video chat session with your customers, using one-way or two-way video.
Video Chat Overview
The VeriShow Video Live Chat solution lets your representatives personalize interaction with your customers through face to face engagement.
The solution, which is based on the WebRTC video technology, also offers other technologies to ensure that all browsers and operating systems are supported.
The VeriShow web based video chat solution requires no download and no installation. The solution is easy and simple to use and offers top quality video chat experience that makes it one of the most desirable solution for online operators who want to personalize the engagement and provide live video assistance to its customers.
When an agent engages a customer through video chat, it creates a personal connection with your customer, who can be provided with superior service. Agents can help increase sales, solve issues more effectively upon first contact and help build brand loyalty.
How Can Customers Contact Agents?
VeriShow offers several ways to launch a video live chat session including:
- Button on the web site to request a video chat session
- Proactive online invitation (automatic / manual)
- Session number given by agent and entered by customer (e.g. suitable for phone scenarios)
- Ability to join a session from an e-mail link or SMS message
- Joining a session from an online marketing campaign
How Should Video Chat with Customers be Conducted?
The video camera should be positioned about 2.5ft (76cm) from the representative so the representative appears in the center with the background visible as shown above. The representative will be seen clearly while not being positioned too close. The customer should be seeing the representative at some distance – not in a close-up on the representative’s face. This distance ensures that the representative seems to look at the camera while working with the client, which makes the interaction more natural.
What kind of lighting is needed?
Appropriate lighting that allows the representative’s face to be seen clearly is recommended. This will assist in providing a clear video live chat image (which is not pixelated) where the representative’s face is clear in the video. Lighting should not be too strong in order not to interfere with the representative’s comfort or usage of the computer.
What should the representative wear?
The representative should wear appropriate, usually solid-color clothing, as if serving the customer in a brick-and-mortar store or in a real-life face-to-face scenario.
How is it Used?
Depending on the business model, the agent may either start the video chat upon answering the call or escalate a text chat. Either way it is straightforward and easy to use.
- After launching the video live chat, the agent could ask the customer to start their audio or video.
- Ultimately, the choice of activating the audio / video remains with the customer*.
- Recording of audio and video conversations is possible. Please contact us to enable it on your account.
Video Chat Software solutions Scenario Examples:
Audio and video chats take place in various settings and scenarios. It helps create the human-to-human intimacy, for example:
Financial organizations – In a support scenario, the agent can authenticate the identity of the person he or she is talking to. The agent can then go through the financial details that are displayed on his / her screen and discuss it in person.
E-Commerce – When speaking to the customer face-to-face, the agent can create a better, more personal interaction, which would help making the sale. The customer, on the other hand, can make a better and more informed decision about the purchase while feeling more confident as a result of talking and seeing a representative.
Training – Ideal for remote training, the agent can speak face to face with the other party. As the video chat can be used with VeriShow’s content sharing features, they can also discuss documents, images and videos in real-time, resembling real-life interaction.
- Vendors can choose to have video chat sessions to be recorded for future reference.
- Vendors can communicate with customers via audio while not being seen.
- The solution integrates with several 3rd party solutions.
- Customer can call in from their Android-based mobile devices and ask for help – no software needs to be installed.
About the Technology