This new version of VeriShow includes various enhancements.
VeriShare – Take Snapshots from Customer’s Mobile
Video chat has been supported for a while in VeriShow. The new VeriShare features allow customers to show agents real-life objects more easily (e.g. broken device) and discuss with them in real time.
The following are the various enhancements added to VeriShow’s live mobile video chat:
- Mobile video Chat – The agent can carry out a video chat with a mobile customer as before
- Camera switching support – Customers can switch between the smartphone’s front and rear cameras
- Snapshots – The agent can take snapshots as necessary while customer’s video is showm from front (e.g. for proof of ID) or rear cameras (e.g. show damaged car)
- Real-time sharing and annotation – The agent and customer discuss the snapshot with the customer in real time, annotate it and save at your end
Customer showing to agent a device in real-time by video and agent taking a screenshot and annotating.
This version addressed identified issues, including:
- Main menu issue – in some rare occasions, the app menu would not show
- Salesforce integration – clicking on Talk right when the VeriShow loads at times would not show the video chat area
- Start chat with content area – UI layout issue fixed
VeriShare Demo? Questions?
If you have any questions or would like to see a demo of VeriShare, please contact us.