The new VeriShow release provides the option to show video chat in a larger view, use pre-made chat responses and has further support for data reporting to 3rd parties solutions.
Large Video Chat View
As VeriShow is about in-person engagement, when video chat is used it is sometimes desired to see the other person (agent/customer) in a larger, clearer view, which is now supported as follows:
- Expanding the video – an agent can now decide in real-time to expand the video so the agent and customer can see each other in a larger view. This takes over the content sharing area on the right. The agent can then contract the video back to its original side, for example in order to use one of the applications. Expanding and contracting the video is done by clicking on the icon that is positioned at the top right area of the video (agent side).
- Larger video by default (optional) – an account can now be configured to show a large video by default. When the agent escalates the chat to a video chat, the chat window will be maximized by default to allow for a larger video to be displayed. In this configuration, when an app such as co-browsing is used by the agent, the video contracts back to standard side.
Customer seeing agent in a large view
Canned Chat Responses
Messages that are used frequently with customer interactions (e.g. opening hours, contact details), can now be pre-set in the account to be available for agents to use when chatting with customers. They can be set at different levels:
- Responses for all agents – an account admin can choose to create messages that apply to all agents. When such messages are set, all the agents will have these messages available to them in the session.
- Responses for a particular group – admin can also create messages that apply to a particular group of agents. These will be added to the other messages created for the agent (e.g. messages that were created for all agents or personal messages).
- Personal responses (per agent) – each agent can see all the messages that are available to them (e.g. messages that apply to all agents, or to the the agent’s group) and add personal messages that will only be available to him/her.
Canned Responses can be set in Account Content > Canned Responses. Responses are available to agents via the chat ‘Options’ menu as illustrated below. The full messages can be displayed by rolling over it with the mouse.
Canned responses available to agents. A single click sends the message to the customer
Google Analytics and VinSolutions Reporting Enhancements
The existing lead/data reporting to Google Analytics and VinSolutions’ CRM, has be enhanced and now supports:
- Google Analytics – Support for multiple account IDs / domains. Interaction data can now be reported with relation to the website domain from which the interaction originated. This is applicable to clients with multiple websites (Google Analytics IDs).
- VinSolutions CRM – Support for multiple sites and related email addresses. Leads can now be sent (ADF export) to the related email address based on the website domain.
The above can be set in Account Admin > Third-party data reporting.
Various issues have been addressed in this release. Particular ones to note:
- Google Analytics reporting – data reporting (accuracy) to Google Analytics has been made more reliable.
- Website Visitors status – in some cases, if an agent answered a chat and immediately closed the window, that could have resulted in the status showing as ‘In session’ in the Website Visitors list. This issue has now been amended
- Unsupported video chat in mobile devices – in some cases, it was still possible to launch video chat at the agent side, where video chat is not actually supported by the customer’s mobile device/browser. We now disable the buttons at the agent side in these cases.
If you have any questions or would like to see VeriShow in action please contact us.