According to Five Key Trends Reshaping the Future of Healthcare, the following trend seems to have the strongest impact with many instances already found in the technology-enabled healthcare industry:
Direct marketing and personalized healthcare products: Today’s net-savvy patients and health-services customers are interested in direct communication with providers and more control over healthcare decisions. For instance, in the health- insurance market, the customers often remotely consult with a health-insurance company to decide exactly what kind of benefits he or she wants, for how long, and at what price. Thus, through remote, technology-aided communication, the health insurer and the customer compare and contrast lots of available products and usage data to decide what a customer-friendly health plan can be.
Remote Patient Consultation with VeriShow’s Co-Browser
The most useful application of VeriShow’s co-browser tool can be found in remote health facilities, where a health consultant launches the co-browsing tool from an existing “live video chat” session to co-browse pages that may provide an application form, some procedural instructions, or payment information.
The whole point of co-browsing website pages with a patient is being able to view the same information at the same time. While co-browsing, the health consultant can help a patient fill up a form, understand medical procedures, or determine a suitable payment option.
The patient can remotely contact the health facility and get the same help and support as in a face-to-face visit to a health facility.
VeriShow Co-Browser: A Definitive Solution for Healthcare Professionals
The co-browser can be immediately launched from an existing live chat session through a single mouse click. There is no need for any additional plug-in or installs
- Remote healthcare service : Whether the digital healthcare provider is a health-insurance provider, a diagnostic facility, or a doctor’s chamber, the remote-healthcare professional can consult with or guide a website visitor to locate pertinent information, understand procedures, or receive instructions for medical preparations prior to tests. The consultation is provided via live, web-based chat session, where documents or pages may be viewed and discussed together by the service provider and the customer or patient in a synchronized manner.
- Flexibility of collaboration : In the Visitor view, the customer can chat with the healthcare provider via phone or text chat, but still use the co-browser via video chat in real-time.
- Live discussion between the healthcare provider and the customer : VeriShow’s patent-pending HTML5-based co-browsing technology enables the medical facility owner or service provider to guide the customer through an e-commerce site, where products, or services can be discussed and purchased; or procedures can be completed with”digital assistance”.
- Better resolution of customer issues and higher customer loyalty : VeriShow’s live chat facility strengthened by the co-browser tool helps to solve customer issues instantly with zero wait periods, thus increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Full control over view mode : The customer or the healthcare representative can select either view-only mode or agent control within the co-browsing session.
- Secure information environment : If the healthcare provider helps the customer or patient to complete certain tasks like feel up an application form, or process a payment with a credit card, all the transactions will take place in a completely secure environment with sensitive data like payment data being “masked”.
If the healthcare provider helps the customer or patient to complete certain tasks like feel up an application form, or process a payment with a credit card, all the transactions will take place in a completely secure environment with sensitive data like payment data being “masked”.
Get acquainted with the features of Verishow’s co-browser tool.